Academics |WGSS | SIU

Southern Illinois University



student walking


What can I do with a Graduate Certificate or an Undergraduate Minor in Women, Gender and Sexuality Studies?

Graduates with either a minor or a graduate certificate can pursue exciting employment opportunities in an array of fields. The undergraduate minor is beneficial for students planning graduate or professional studies. Many graduate certificate recipients seek faculty positions and administrative positions on college campuses.  Both undergraduate and graduate students find employment in the public sector as public servants as well as in the corporate workplace.