Summary of Program Options
4 weeks / 6 hours of credit for $5,027.00 - May 28th to June 26th 2014
8 weeks / 12 hours of credit for $7,498.00 - May 28th to July 26th 2014
- Academic Registration: 6 to 12 academic credits to choose from the Spanish Studies
- Credits granted by the University of Alcalá.
- UAH student ID.
- Orientation program.
- Guided tour of Alcalá.
- Guided tour of Madrid.
- Transfers to and from the airport in Spain.
- University services: computer room, library, sport complex and all services and
opportunities offered for all UAH students.
- Resident Coordinator
- DFLL/SIUC faculty coordinator!
- Coordination, supervision of stay.
- Homestay with Alcalá families (three meals/day and laundry service once a week).
- SIUC CISI comprehensive study abroad health insurance
- Spanish Health Insurance
- Instructional Materials
- RT Airfare St. Louis/Madrid (Varies)
- Cell phones (Optional)
- SIUC tuition (1-3 credit hours)
- Passport, Visa, Photos, etc.
Alcalá de Henares flyer with course requirements, program prerequisites, contract information and information on costs is available here.