The Gift of Education: Made possible by you.
Through the generosity of donors, the College of Liberal Arts is able to support across the College, scholarships and awards for students, assist students and faculty to present their work at professional meetings, enhance our facilities, and underwrite aspects of student and faculty research. We greatly appreciate every contribution we receive. The Foundation is a designated 501(c)(3) organization with appropriate approval from the Internal Revenue Service to issue tax-deductible receipts for private gifts received to support Southern Illinois University Carbondale.
- College of Liberal Arts Undergraduate Scholarships- Funds from this unrestricted account allow the Dean the freedom to help College of Liberal Arts students in ways that may not be available with other funds.
- CoLA Activities Account- To provide funding for college activities such as educational symposiums, new student recruitment events, and current student engagement and retention activities.
- CoLA Academic Excellence Fund- To provide funding to support and enhance academic excellence for students in the College of Liberal Arts
- CoLA Graduate Fellowships- To provide general fellowships to support graduate research for students in the College of Liberal Arts.
- CoLA Research/Professional Experience Fund-To provide support for research and professional experience for students and faculty in the College of Liberal Arts.
- CoLA Faculty Professional Development Fund- To provide funding for professional development for CoLA faculty.