For more information about Student Organizations, please contact the individual department.
Browse more RSOs at Southern Illinois University at Get Involved
Africana Studies (formerly Black American Studies)
- Africana Society: for students who have declared Africana Studies major or minor
- Anthropology Association: Open to undergraduate and graduate students
- Lambda Alpha Delta Chapter: Anthropology Honor Society
- Anthropology Graduate Student Association
- Sigma Tau Delta: Undergraduate Student Honors Organization
- English Club
- Preprofessional Club
- Foreign Language Clubs/Tables: Clubs and/or language tables are available for all the languages taught by the department. These are open to students across campus who are interested in conversing in a foreign language.
- Foreign Language and International Trade (FLIT) Club
- Pi Delta Phi: National French Honor Society
- Sigma Delta Pi: National Spanish Honor Society
- Eta Sigma Phi Classics Company: Local chapter affiliated with the national Classics honorary society
- Phi Alpha Theta: International Honor Society in History
- Student Linguistics Association (SLing): Open to graduates or undergraduates
- Undergraduate Philosophy Club
- Graduate Student Union
- The Philosophical Society: Open to undergraduates and graduates
- Public Administration Students Organization (PASO)
- Pre-Law Student Organization
- Model Illinois Government/Moot Court Competition
- Model United Nations
- Alpha Kappa Delta: National Sociology Honor Society
- Sociology honors Program: Open to undergraduates and graduates
- Sociology Club: Open to undergraduates and graduates
- Public Relations Student Society of America (PRSSA): One of about 100 student chapters in the nation
- Speech Communication Organization (SCO): Open to graduate students in Speech
- Debate: The award-winning Saluki debate team is a member of the nation's largest debate organization (CEDA).
- Performance Repertory Company: For students interested in the performance of literary, oral and cultural texts.
- Pyramid Public Relations: Student PR agency
- National Communication Association Student Club: Open to all undergraduates in Speech Communication.
- Museum Student Group