The Gift of Education: Made possible by you.
Through the generosity of donors, the College of Liberal Arts is able to support across the College, scholarships and awards for students, assist students and faculty to present their work at professional meetings, enhance our facilities, and underwrite aspects of student and faculty research. We greatly appreciate every contribution we receive. The Foundation is a designated 501(c)(3) organization with appropriate approval from the Internal Revenue Service to issue tax-deductible receipts for private gifts received to support Southern Illinois University Carbondale.
To make a gift online, go to the SIU Foundation web site. On the Foundation's web site there are 3 areas for gift designations: Gift Designation #1, Gift Designation #2, and Additional/Other Designation. Enter the amount(s) for the appropriate category(ies) from the list below into the Additional/Other Designation section and click the “Continue” button. If you’d prefer, you can make your gift by sending directly to the College at the address below. Checks should designate the fund and be made payable to the SIU Foundation.
- College of Liberal Arts Activities Account- Funds from this unrestricted account will allow the Dean the freedom to help students and faculty in ways that may not be available with other funds.
- CoLA Academic Excellence Fund - To provide funding to support and enhance academic excellence for students in the College of Liberal Arts
- CoLA Undergrad Scholarships- To provide scholarships to undergraduate students with a declared major in the College of Liberal Arts
- CoLA Graduate Fellowships- To provide general fellowships to support graduate research for students as selected by the College of Liberal Arts.
- CoLA Research/Professional Experience Fund-To provide support for research and professional experience for students and faculty in the College of Liberal Arts.
- CoLA Faculty Professional Development Fund - To provide funding for professional development for CoLA faculty.