Climate and Water Resources
Description: Focus on atmospheric and hydrological processes, measurement and analysis of those processes, management of water resources, and human responses to climate variation and change.
Careers: Water resources management, climatology, & natural disaster preparedness.
- GEOG 330 (3) Meteorology
- GEOG 431 (3) Climatology
- GEOG 434 (3) Water Resources Hydrology
- GEOG 439 (3) Global Climate Change
- 3 additional 400-level GEOG courses, such as
- GEOG 431 - Climatology
- GEOG 434 - Water Resources Hydrology
- GEOG 436 - Natural Hazards
- GEOG 439 - Global Climate Change
- GEOG 480 - Internship in Geography