2015 Rickert-Ziebold Trust Award Competition
Every year seniors in the School of Art and Design are eligible for the Rickert-Ziebold award. The Rickert-Ziebold Trust Award is a substantial cash award. The estate of the late Marguerite L. Rickert-Ziebold endows the award in honor of the Joseph Rickert family. Joseph Rickert was a prominent lawyer and state senator from Waterloo.
Congratulations to the 2015 Rickert-Ziebold
Trust Award Competition Winners!
- Marie DeWerff
- B. Ra-El Ali
Drawing & Painting
- Eunji Lee
Congratulations to this year's RZ Finalists!
The Surplus Gallery exhibit runs through April 18, 2015 with an exhibition reception at 5:30 p.m. on April 17.
- B. Ra-El Ali Drawing & Painting
- Michael Bailey Glass
- Marie DeWerff Metalsmithing
- Sarah Dorau Sculpture
- Mallory Holzhauer Communication Design
- Katey Karayiannis Communication Design
- Eunji Lee Glass
- Taylor Mudge Blacksmithing
- Jordan O’Malley Communication Design
- Gene Park Industrial Design
- Alex Solomon Communication Design