Forensic Anthropology Consulting
The faculty of CFAR offers forensic anthropological services to law enforcement, medical examiner offices, coroner offices, defense attorneys, and other agencies. We have the expertise and resources to assist with
- Identification of human and non-human skeletal remains
- The search for and recovery of human remains
- Assessment of the biological profile (age, sex, ancestry, and height)
- National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUS) case management
- Identification and interpretation of skeletal trauma
- Estimation of the postmortem interval
- Court testimony
For information on associated fees or to request forensic anthropological services, contact Dr. Gretchen R. Dabbs (email@example.com or 618-305-0512).
CFAR faculty and students also conduct bioarchaeological projects ranging from excavation through complete osteological analysis of the human remains for cultural resource management firms, museums, and various state agencies. Please contact Dr. Gretchen R. Dabbs (firstname.lastname@example.org or 618-305-0512) for an estimate of our rates for your projects.
All consulting fees paid to CFAR support the research, educational, and service missions of the facility.